When using conventional elemental analyzers for carbon and sulfur determination in solids, the user must decide whether to use a resistance furnace to analyze organic compounds or an induction furnace for inorganic compounds.
Not with ELTRA’s unique analyzer, the ELEMENTRAC CS-d which combines both techniques! Thus, the user only needs one analyzer to examine organic as well as inorganic matrices for their carbon and sulfur content directly without cumbersome sample preparation. The analysis time of the ELEMENTRAC CS-d is impressively short: analysis of steel, for example, only takes about 40 seconds; for coal it is about 90 seconds.
Carbon and sulfur are measured simultaneously with an accurate infrared detection system. Up to four measuring cells can be customized according to the user’s requirements. Dual infrared detectors for C and S allow reliable detection of both parameters from ppm levels to high percentages.
- Unique Dual Furnace Technology allows for analysis of both organic and inorganic samples
- Individual measuring ranges for C and S from low ppm levels to high percentages
- Very short analysis time
- Easy-to-use ELEMENTS Software
- Automated sample feeding (option)
- Robust design for use in production and lab